All business in registered under the republic of Ghana are required to keep proper book of Accounts in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standard.
MAP is committed in providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner in other to meet all stakeholders needs. Prepared financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently and can make meaningful business decision.
Our firm provides a full range of cost-effective Accounting Services including the following:
- Full-charge bookkeepers or junior accountants to handle basic bookkeeping services for clients.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Establishing financial, accounting and administration policies and procedures Preparation of Cash Flow Statements
- Analysing Management accounts and reporting to business owners
- Full payroll administration according to the needs of the client, monthly/bi weekly salaries, the supply of pay slips.
- Interpretation of financial statements;
- Assistance in obtaining finance,
- Advice on cash flow management
- Inventory Management
- Reconciliation Services (Bank, Receivables, Suppliers and other Reconciliation)